01. Rotten Reverie Cover version of Sleetgrout track taken from ‘Principle of Dark Electro’ CD maxi-single (2010, Shadowplay) of the band.
02. Prometheus Previously unreleased track recorded in 2004 for Prometheus series compilation (Der Angriff / Indiestate) that never came out. Features voice of Ivan Polikarov reading his sketch 'Sleeping Heart of Young Pioneer Movement' / «Спящее сердце пионерии».
03. In the Orbit / На орбите Taken from a 10’’ split EP with Stahlwerk 9 (2004, Der Angriff / Indiestate) dedicated to Soviet space program.
04. Class on Dreaming / Урок сна Taken from ‘Heliophagia III’ CD-R compilation (2009, Heliophagia). Voice by Sergey ‘Pierrot le Fou’ Vasilyev, piano by Anna Antropova, lyrics by Pavel Pepperstein.
05. Battle Swans Soundtrack for ‘Battle Swans’ / «Боевые лебеди» exhibition featuring graphics of Mark Paschenko, paintings of Oleg ‘cmart’ Paschenko and photos of Yanina Vishnevskaya that took place in Kiev, 2006. Track is composed of dissected ‘Swan Lake’ / «Лебединое озеро» ballet music by Pyotr Tchaikovsky and supposed to be played in endless loop.
06. With Me / Со мной Taken from ‘The Black Square’ CD compilation (2006, kultFRONT) dedicated to metaphysical revolution.
07. Rush Cover version of Depeche Mode track taken from ‘Rush for Black Celebration — Russian Industrial Depeche Mode Tribute’ CD compilation (2008, kultFRONT).
08. Pripadok Previously unreleased track recorded in 2008. Voice courtesy by Seung-hui Cho.
09. Start / Старт Taken from a 10” split EP with Stahlwerk 9 (2004, Der Angriff / Indiestate) dedicated to Soviet space program.
10. Trepet Taken from ‘Iznutri' CD compilation (2007, Ewers Tonkunst) created to remind that we do not have to hurry as the Eternity awaits. Voice by Elena Napreenko, lyrics by Georg Trakl.
11. Out Taken from ‘Heliolatria’ web compilation (2010, Heliophagia). Recorded in collaboration with Daemmerung, Rostov-on-Don based project of Nikolay Lepesa.
12. I.U.z.M. (Art of Caring the Dead) Taken from CD compilation soundtrack to the book of poems 'Art of Caring the Dead / Искусство ухода за мертвецами' by Oleg ‘cmart’ Paschenko illustrated by photos of Yanina Vishnevskaya (2009, Dodozavr). Piano by Nikita ‘Deutschmark’ Babenko.